â€œMembership in CFDD is an investment in yourself! It provides a pathway for you to reach your educational goals and professional success.â€œ
Educational opportunities for members include conferences, seminars and monthly meetings. Information for all facets of the credit and financial profession is discussed by experts in their specific field of expertise.
- Personal/Career Development
- National Association Resources
Networking Member Support
Personal contacts with other credit professionals can provide for a reliable exchange of credit information as the basis for profitable credit decisions.
- CFDD National Conference Fees
- NACM Credit Congress Registration
- Designation Application Fees
- School Registration Fees
- Self-Study Courses
- NACM Credit Learning Center Designation Exam Review Package
Chapters - Individual members employed by firms holding membership in any NACM Affiliated Association.
Direct Members - Individuals who are employed by firms holding membership in any NACM Affiliated Association.
For the CFDD Direct Member Application, click here.