National Association of Credit Management
- Webinar: Are You Perfected? Perfecting & Enforcing UCC Lien Rights to Ensure You are Paid
- NACM Webinar
Are You Perfected? Perfecting & Enforcing UCC Lien Rights to Ensure You are Paid
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 pm EST
NACM Webinars are easy,
so convenient and so worth it!
Reserve your spot now!
Join Attorney Karen L. Hart for ‚ÄúAre You Perfected? Perfecting & Enforcing UCC Lien Rights to Ensure You are Paid.‚ÄĚ
In this session, you will learn:
- What a security interest is;
- How a security interest is created;
- The fundamentals of a valid security agreement;
- How to perfect a security interest under Article 9;
- The benefits of secured creditor status;
- The options for enforcing a security interest; and
- How you can use a perfected security interest to improve your bottom line.
Karen L. Hart is a business attorney with over a decade of experience litigating complex commercial disputes. Karen counsels clients on contract and payment disputes. She is a tireless advocate for her clients, who seek her guidance on perfecting and enforcing construction lien and bond claims as well as UCC lien claims, enforcing promissory notes and security agreements, enforcing judgments, lien priority disputes, foreclosure suits, and other business disputes. She is a litigation partner at Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP. She has been selected as Texas Monthly Rising Star six times, most recently in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. In 2012, the Dallas Business Journal also honored Karen as a Women in Business Award recipient, an award given to the top 20 women in business in the Dallas area. Karen graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law and then served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Hayden Head, Jr., U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, Corpus Christi.
Handouts | Evaluation
EventList powered by schlu.net