Second Year GSCFM Program Materials
We are pleased that you will be returning to NACM's Graduate School of Credit and Financial Management. This webpage will house all of your course materials. Feel free to print the material or bring your laptop/tablet to class.
Your schedule, class documents and outlines are posted below. All hard copy materials will be sent out shortly.
All material will be distributed in class
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Legal Environment of Credit
- Antitrust â€“ An Analysis of Recent Lawsuits, Practical Approach, Meeting Competition
- Guaranties, ECOA, FCRA, FACTA
- Privacy Issues and Red Flags
- Security Interests under UCC Article 9
- Program Session Agenda with a list of the Course Materials
- Quick Guide to Antitrust Issues
- Bankruptcy Addendum â€“ Proof of Claim Form B10
- Bankruptcy Supplement
- Bankruptcy â€“ New Value Analysis
- Bankruptcy Ordinary Course of Business Analysis
- Red Flag Sample Policy
- Cross Corporate Guaranty Sample
- LLC Guaranty Sample
- Personal Guaranty Sample
- Quick Guides for ECOA, FCRA, FACT, Credit Apps
- Subordination Agreement Sample
- Consignment Agreement Sample
- Promissory Note Sample
- Security Agreement Short Form PMSI Sample
- Security Agreement Long Form Sample
Altman Scoring Models & Credit Markets
Prework: Come to class ready to discuss Chapters 6-9 and 11-14 of Ed Altman's book.
"Corporate Financial Distress and Bankruptcy" by Ed Altman
Becoming Masterful Influences
Prework: Read "Sweating Bullets" and "The Complete Leader: Everything You Need to Become a High Performing Leader"
Complete the Behavioral Intelligence Profile online
Response link: 246422BDM
"The Complete Leader: Everything You Need to Become a High Performing Leader" by Ron Price & Randy Lisk
"Sweating Bullets" by Dale Dixon
Feedback- Guidelines for Giving and Receiving
NACM Behaviors Presentation
Body Language â€“ Joint Session with Year 1 Students
Prime yourself for our class with these informative, inspirational, and fun videos.Janine Driver's, job is to INSPIRE you to look at the world in a different way. Get EXCITED about how this will IMPACT your life.
Fun quiz - Are you a detecting deception super hero just yet?
Please watch the baseline video where Chris is telling the truth. Then watch the two other videos and try to see which one is a lie.
The NACM Resource Library has many materials that you will find useful while you are preparing for your CCE Exam and working on your GSCFM Group Project. You can find more materials on the NACM Resource Library.