The National Association of Credit Management: Calendar
- Foreign Exchange Management Online Course℠
- 02/03/2014 - 03/09/2014
- Online Courses
Why would a credit professional want or need to know about foreign exchange?
- The statements they analyze from the companies for which they are making credit decisions in all likelihood have components of FX imbedded in their business and understanding how FX concepts impacts the financial statements would be important.
- Being a well-rounded internationalist is important to credit professionals and possessing expertise in a fundamental proficiency such as foreign exchange and FX concepts is important.
- How can a credit professional profess to understand the dynamics of global business, country risk and credit risk if he or she is not completely familiar with one of the core fundamentals of global business; foreign exchange and all the various FX concepts such as hedging and risk management.
- Interaction between countries, interest rates and currency values are key considerations in a buyers ability to pay for goods purchased.
EventList powered by schlu.net