NACM sponsors a series of executive educational programs designed to support your increasing needs.
These programs are excellent sources of targeted, credit-specific professional education which enhance the on-the-job performance of credit department personnel at all career stages. These courses are offered annually at NACM-National headquarters and/or at NACM's convention. These courses support the NACM Certification Program course requirements. Click below to learn more.
- General Information
- Program Highlights
- Financial Statement Analysis I
- Financial Statement Analysis 2: Credit and Risk Assessment
- Business Credit Principles
"I truly enjoyed my time at NACM Headquarters and hope that one day I will get to travel that way again! The NACM staff is very hospitable and warm and the learning environment was impeccable."
Good To Know
- All courses are held at the NACM-National
headquarters in Columbia, Maryland.
- Relaxed learning environment.
- Outstanding instructors, James McIntyre, CCE and
George Schnupp, CCE.
- Complete an NACM Certification Program
requirement in one week.
EventList powered by schlu.net