‚ÄúMembership in CFDD is an investment in yourself! It provides a pathway for you to reach your educational goals and professional success.‚Äú
Educational opportunities for members include conferences, seminars and monthly meetings. Information for all facets of the credit and financial profession is discussed by experts in their specific field of expertise.
- Personal/Career Development
- National Association Resources
Networking Member Support
Personal contacts with other credit professionals can provide for a reliable exchange of credit information as the basis for profitable credit decisions.
- CFDD National Conference Fees
- NACM Credit Congress Registration
- Designation Application Fees
- School Registration Fees
- Self-Study Courses
- NACM Credit Learning Center Designation Exam Review Package
Chapters - Individual members employed by firms holding membership in any NACM Affiliated Association.
Direct Members - Individuals who are employed by firms holding membership in any NACM Affiliated Association.
For the CFDD Direct Member Application, click here.