Doing Business With the Federal Government
The federal government is changing faster than any busy credit executive can keep pace. These resources will keep you up-to-date with federal government rules and regulations on best practices when doing business with the federal government.
Increase your cash flow, support timely recoveries, receive government training and support all facets of your government business- from getting paid to collecting your government receivables.
- Understand why some of your payments are being delayed and what you can do about it
- Learn how your company can benefit from using electronic commerce
- Discover new technologies being used by the government
- Gain insight into government rules and regulations
- Hear inside perspectives from key government officials
- Acquire helpful government contacts
- Meet and network with your peers
Find resources on how to support all facets of your government business.
- Personal assistance and collaboration between government officials and your business.
- This user-friendly area is packed with information about how to start selling to the government to collecting from the government. Don’t miss reading transcripts of past teleconferences, hosted by government experts.
- Information on new government regulations, rules and regulation changes.
- Useful Web Sites
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)