- Credit Investigations in the Middle East - A Best Practices Guide
- FCIB Teleconference/Webinar
Middle Eastern countries are described as having “honor cultures” because self-worth reflects a social status acquired through social interactions. People compete for primacy, sometimes by trying to protect themselves and their families from being taken advantage of, and other times by being generous and developing a reputation for warmth and hospitality. Understanding a culture’s sense of self-worth is key when negotiating new business relationships.
- Does your credit information provider have knowledge of the local language, local business customs and requirements?
- With the lack of online registers and financial filing in particular, what do you expect in a credit report from the Middle East?
- Are you keeping within your compliance guidelines and not dealing with a sanctioned entity or one owned by entities listed on international crime watch lists?
EventList powered by schlu.net