Join NACM and HighRadius to learn how Tech Data leveraged innovative technology to automate the retrieval of credit information from credit and trade groups.
Columbia, MD; October 15, 2014â€”The National Association for Credit Management (NACM), a leading resource for credit and financial management information and education, and HighRadius Corporation, a leading provider of financial supply chain management (FSCM) solutions, are proud to announce a complimentary webinar on October 16 with Tech Data on "How Tech Data Achieved a 120%+ Efficiency Improvement on Credit Reviews with Automation in SAP."
The webinar will offer expert advice from Mary Ann Blackmore, senior manager of credit at Tech Data Corporation, Michelle Herman, business development at NACM, and Jay Tchakarov, director of product management at HighRadius. Registrants will learn how Tech Data leveraged innovative technology to automate the retrieval of credit information from credit and trade groups and used it to drive credit reviews in order to maximize team member efficiency and focus on high-value activities.
This informative webinar will specifically cover how Tech Data was able to:
- Automate credit report retrieval to eliminate manual tasks
- Setup a fully integrated and automated credit scoring and prioritization mechanism to identify highest risk accounts
- Save money by transitioning segments of international business away from credit insurance
- Re-allocate resources to higher value-added activities
- Enable growth without growing their department team